The longer official bio
Éva Raposa is a Éva Raposa is a digital marketing strategist for up-and-coming wellness professionals ready to enjoy a thriving business with sold-out offerings - in months, not years!
Her eye for design and knack for strategy, together make Éva an irreplaceable team member for your growing online presence. Especially if you value your time, income, and clients!
Éva earned the Digital Marketing Strategist title through years of building her own online businesses. As a world-renowned raw food coach and online course creator, she has led hundreds of clients through raw food teacher trainings and thousands through her online courses.
You don't want just anyone messing with your business, marketing, or website! Allow me a moment to share some of my business-related experience, qualifications, and viewpoints.
- 💻 WEBSITE GEEKINESS. I taught myself HTML in 2006 in the hopes that I'd snag a marketing position I coveted (the Director of Marketing & Development for a continuing education company that was doing business in 20-something states at the time)
- 🎉 PROFESSIONAL MARKETING/OFFICE EXPERIENCE. I indeed won that position as the Director of Marketing & Development! For the same business, I also worked in data entry, as the office manager, and as the Director of Programs & Events. This combination of experience—along with owning my own businesses—helps me to see many of the connecting elements of a successful business.
- 💰 VISION + HEART + STRATEGY = SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES. In Brazil, we opened a café that was turning a profit within months! And I opened an English language school with the classes fully sold out. I've seen the same happen in my raw food business—selling out classes, programs, and retreats. And with my website design business—which started out with a bang when I pitched a website to four different business owners in one month. (And all four said "yes!". That was a very busy and exciting first month!!)
- 💥 ENERGY MATTERS! One thing I've never been able to do is to build a business or create opportunities I don't actually want. Have you had this experience too? It's my belief that your passion for your chosen occupation, is as important as hard work and great strategy. (So let's be sure to rock 'em all, right?!)
on a personal note...
I'm just going to free write here and hope some of this is interesting to you! And/or makes you want to hire me. Or, if we're not a good fit, lets you know that too...! 😜
- 🇭🇺 I'm half Hungarian (De a magyar nem nagyon jó most. Sajnos!)
- My husband is half Italian 🇮🇹 and half Brazilian 🇧🇷
- 🌈 So that means our daughter Lilla is a quarter (ish) of all four nationalities!
- And really, she is way cooler than I am. 😳
- 🍎 I'm hugely obsessed with raw foods because I went from sick to well in 3 days flat.
- 📊 Which is probably why I finally went from hobby biz to A Real Business teaching raw foods in 2009. (July 1, 2009 to be exact. And that same week was the first week I sent out a weekly newsletter. 💌 My yoga teacher friend Penny Powell will always be remembered as our first ever subscriber!)
- ☎️ As much as I love advanced software and online geekery, I'm pretty old school. We have a land line, and I have special technology that allows me to reply to my cell phone's text messages via a desktop computer app!!
- 🚣 I stumbled on Martha's Vineyard for a biking trip in 2005, and the very next day I met my husband.
- 😍 It was love at first sight, and we just celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary...!
- I feel like emojis bring color to the world. I love them almost awkwardly so. ::AHEM::
And... I love marketing.
But not just any ole kind of marketing...! Heart-based, aligned, feel-good marketing that connects with your ideal clients.